Friday, November 21, 2008

Aint She Perty?


I haven't blogged in some time. I apologize. I am too much of a perfectionist in my writing. I have found blogging to be a struggle for this reason. I take way too long just preparing a single post. I will keep this short and sweet. Jenny girl looks so darn perty in this picture. I just had to steal it from her Facebook page and make it known to the masses (or at least the few die hard bloggers who still check what I write once every six months). Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am thankful for God's love, His grace, His gift of turkey and stuffing, and my girl Jenn Reill. I wonder how long she's gonna keep that last name?

9 comments:

Kaytee said...

I wonder that too. :o)

Mindi said...

So I am REALLY excited to find out the answer to that last question! And excited to meet you one day! I am married to Jenn's cousin...heard so much about you! Tell her she looks amazing in that picture! Love it!

Steph Bradac said...

Hey Ron! I totally took that pic of your beautiful girl! Happy Thanksgiving!

kent chevalier said...

that a boy ron!

Shawn said...

you dawg...

BK said...

Great picture! : )

Ryan said...

I hope things continue to work out for you. You are a blessed guy and I hope marriage is soon in the future for you brother. Don't worry so much about blogging, just do it, get some thoughts out there that might help some people. Love ya, I'm out.

Patrick said...

Reckless abandon. Limitless joy. Ron, you are so refreshing. That perty gal must agree. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ron - Great post. I am still one of the die hard fans who check your blog every once in a while :-)

In Him,
Amy